Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our crazy n strange bunch!

Since I've lacked in the picture department... here you go... all taken since this last summer.


Need I say anything about this picture?
Samking in his eating contest... believe it or not, he didn't win!

Joziah is loving his scouts! Not so much into the winter camping, but looking forward to this summer when they are supposed to go to Hawaii (if he can raise the money that is!)


Sadly... the beautiful school room Joe built doesn't get used much since we put most of the kids in public school... but it still looks cool!


The kids harvested potatoes this last fall. They had a super fun time! (What kid wouldn't when an adult tells you that you can dig in the mud?)


Yeah...not so much a morning person!


Adara... growing up already!


Tonia... growing up waaaay to fast!


My cutie, drooling girl!



Levi holding his guinea pig
So... there you go... a little insight into our world! Every time that I want to whine and complain... I remember the verse to count my blessings... so I name them... Tonia, Joziah, Sam, Brian, Tyler, Meghan, Levi and Adara. And even when I don't feel like it's such a blessing being a mom (and believe me... there are definitely MOMENTS!)... I just try to remember to be thankful for their health and the vibrance they bring to my life! And to just be happy that there is never a dull moment in this life!
Blessings!!









No comments:

Post a Comment